GP3 Carbon Fiber Helmet
Bell Helmets offers traditional F1 styling and an ultra-lightweight Carbon shell, leading edge aerodynamic performance, along with versatile air intake system ventilation plus a double screen anti-fog shield insert to cover all your needs with one helmet, the Bell GP3 Carbon.
Manual levers on closable air intake vents gives you control of how much ventilation the helmet provides.
Aerodynamic accessories available include Chin Bar, Top Gurneys, and Rear Spoiler for better performance and stability at high speeds. (Sold Separately, call shop to order.)
Standard size eyeport and SE03 3mm Double Screen Anti Fog insert on clear shield, with hex wrench for replacing/changing shield.
- Meets Snell SA2015 Homologation and FIA8859-2015 Homologation Standards
- Bell Carbon Series, (Lose even more weight), same as Pro Series in higher-end features, advanced shell construction, professional fit interiors, upgraded moisture wicking fabric and fitted sizes. Scroll down for more details on these helmets, the Carbon helmets.
Scroll down for details on the various Carbon Series Helmets.
Bell’s Carbon Series helmets feature ultra-light carbon shells, leading edge aerodynamic styling, and superior ventilation for maximum air exchange. If helmet weight, at an price point that is less than the cost of an E30, is a serious factor in your choice of helmet, then pick one of these.
Common Features for the Carbon Series Helmets;
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt can’t penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Pro-style, multi foam density interior with contoured cheek pads for professional fit
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Draw string helmet bag included
- Hex wrench to adjust/remove shield included
- Sizes 7 1/8 Minus (57-) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
Designed to perform in a variety of demanding racing environments, the Carbon Series are for Drivers who demand the perfect combination of performance and protection every time they hit the track. Because of the variety of racing environments, Bell offers a variety of Carbon helmets to suit your needs.
Differences between the Bell Carbon Helmets:
- Bell M8 Carbon - Large size eyeport, wide field of vision, good with eyeglasses
- GP3 Carbon - Standard size eyeport, F1 styling, aero accessories available
- GTX3 Carbon - Standard size eyeport, integrated rear wing, rear facing vents, good for dirt tracks
- RS7 Carbon, with or without Ear Cups - Narrow eyeport, Multi-purpose helmet
- RS7 Duckbill Carbon - Narrow eyeport, Multi-purpose helmet, adaptable aero accessories available