We stock all the Red Line oils commonly used in BMW and MINI vehicles.
Harrison Motorsports realizes finding Red Line products can be hard. We now offer the ability to order Red Line with no minimum order quantity.
We usually have ample quantites of the fluids normally used in stock. It never hurts if you are picking up Red Line Products from the shop, to call ahead to be sure the quantity you want is here. The less common Red Line products can be available for pickup within a days notice. Often if you call in the morning we will have it by closing.
Red Line Motorcycle Oil
Available in Quart Bottles
10W30 Motorcycle Oil
- For use where this viscosity is specifically recommended, like many Kawasaki KX 250F and various Hondas from 2006-up
10W40 Motorcycle Oil
- As specified for four-stroke motocross bikes ATVs, and Sportbikes
20W50 Motorcycle Oil
- Designed for the latest Big-Twin motorcycle engines that specify 20W50 motor oil, including including Evolution, Twin Cam, and aftermarket engines of similar design
20W60 Motorcycle Oil
- Recommended for V-twins that need more viscosity due to operation in extremely hot climates.
- Popular for Evos and Twin Cam engines with big bore kits, stroker kits or issues with valvetrain noise
- Specifically blended for air-cooled V-Twin engines with traditionally wide clearances like Knuckleheads, Shovelheads, and Panheads engines.
|ABOUT RED LINE
- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils