- Flip-up AND Weatherproof Covers
- Panel includes both aircraft style flip-up and silicone rubber weatherproof ignition switch covers - easily changed to match your preference.
- Easy to Install
- Panel comes pre-wired for an easy installation - even easier with a Heavy Duty Wiring Harness 44930.
- Panel can be mounted directly to your dash or to your roll bar with Mounting Brackets 22783 or 22787. See LON22787
- Matching Graphics
- Clean modern graphics match our 2015 gauge and battery disconnect panels
Yellow wire - to your ignition system (also tap into this wire for accessories such as dash lights, GAGELITES™, or anything else you want to shut off with the motor)
* Lights are grounded to the panel. The panel must be grounded thru attachment to a chassis grounded component or by removing the black wire held in contact with the panel by the switch and attach to frame or roll cage.
The panel is wired so that the starter button only works when the ignition switch is ON. To change it so the starter button works with the ignition switch ON or OFF reverse the brown and yellow wire on the back of the panel.
SAFETY NOTE: If you make this change use extreme caution when working inside the car. If you accidentally push the starter button the motor will turn over, possibly moving the car and the fan and belts will turn, in either case possibly injuring someone.
The front of the panel is sealed from dirt and moisture. If the backside of the panel will also be exposed it is advisable to seal the switches and terminals with a good silicone sealer.