The Afterburner can be used as a high-intensity brake light, FIA-approved flashing rain light, or both! 18 high-intensity red LEDs epoxy potted in a lightweight nylon housing make this an incredibly durable, reliable, and bright light.
Solid on with standalone hookup, flashing when connected to your brake switch.
- Each LED is isolated on its own individual circuit -- one failed LED will not knock out any others
- Circuitry is protected by industrial-grade epoxy potting for extreme vibration protection
- Sealed to IP67 standards -- completely waterproof and submersible
- Wider viewing angle (30 degrees versus the competitions' less than 20 degrees) for safety
- Visible from either side of the track -- corner workers will know you have your rain light on!
- Reverse polarity protection and simple 3-wire hookup make installation easy
- Weather Pack connector on the wiring harness allows easy disconnection when changing gears
- How to wire your Afterburner FIA Rain Light - See Attachments.
- The flashing circuitry is all internal, so no external flasher is required.
- Not DOT approved for street use.
- NASA legal
- FIA legal
- Dimensions: 2 9/16" x 2 3/4" x 15/16"
- Made in USA
What's in the box
- Afterburner FIA Rain/Brake Light
- Weather Pack Connector
Not eligible for BMW CCA Discount.