The 08 compound has gained immediate favor in Endurance Sportscar, and GT racing due to its performance in applications where smooth initial bite is a must. The 08 Compound features a slight friction rise with temperature, excellent release and modulation characteristics, and very low abraded disc wear. In addition to its considerable performance, 08 wears the longest of all PFC pads and easily matches the wear of the other competitors with a much higher bite.
08 Recommended Applications
- Endurance Sportscar and GT,
- SCCA Racing, Porsche/BMW Club Racing, Track Day and Driver Education events
- ChumpCar, AER, etc.
The 11 compound was developed from the 01 compound with improved bite, modulation and release characteristics. It is ultra smooth and developed to reduce wheel locking at the end of a stop. Brake with confidence—brake with ultimate control and modulation. For many applications, 11 will replace the venerable 01 compound.
11 Recommended Applications
- Ideal use for medium-low grip venues where control and modulation is at a premium.
- Also racing venues where ABS systems are used
- 11's can be used in a large spectrum of temperature ranges.
- 11’s wear is par with PFC’s legendary 01 compound. Virtually zero taper wear when raced in a properly designed race caliper.
- It is ideal for use in medium- or low-grip situations such as hard spec tires or light cars with no downforce.
- 6/7/8 Series
- E60/61 5 Series 2004-2010 Sedan
- E63/64 6 Series 2004-2009
- E65/66 7 Series 2006-2009
- E90/91/92/93 3 Series 2006-2013
- E90/E92/93 M3 2006-2013
- F30/31/34 3 Series 2012-2020
- Z3(36-7) Z4(E85/86/89) Z4M(E85/6) Z8(E52)
- 3 & 4 Series
- 5/6/7/8 Series
- Race Level Performance Upgrade
Performance Friction Brakes